Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hardrockracer View Post
    If that is indeed true I'd be surprised concerning this:

Quote Neal (04/02/2004) in an email to me: "If I was going to sell that bass, you'd be the first to know. :-)".

HRR
    Yeah. Turns out I did that to a friend once. I still want things to have gone differently........
    It's all in the situation really.
    "New York Cabbie on a Bass" by 98ROCKS Dallas, TX
    http://www.myspace.com/brockwood

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/sadox

Comment

But maybe just maybe the guy who has it would sell it. I actually know he would if it is the bass you guys are talking about. Me thinks it is!

Comment

Originally posted by uscyber View Post
        But maybe just maybe the guy who has it would sell it. I actually know he would if it is the bass you guys are talking about. Me thinks it is!
        Sorry man, I don't have the slightest idea what are you talking about. Neal owned a bich bass. And he told me he would offer it to me first if he sold it. So if it's not in Neal's possession anymore I'd be surprised. I can't see the pic you added to your post. Must been deleted. So I can't tell you if that is indeed the bass.

HRR

Rock and Race!
        The saving is over, the Moser is here.

Comment

I'd love to own a PMS one day...
          The Universe exists to perv at itself...

Comment

Great Eye Candy!! Is there such an animal as a Bich 7?? I'm not aware of any... and I would want a 'Neal Era'-- and I do have a Bernie Sr. Era of a Warlock 7, thing's a Brute. I would rather hold out for the incorporation of a KAHLER if they could be found for a Bich 7??
            Last edited by bruce; Yesterday, 10:09 PM.
            =================================================

"PEOPLE SLEEP PEACEABLY IN THEIR BEDS AT NIGHT ONLY BECAUSE ROUGH MEN STAND READY TO DO VIOLENCE ON THEIR BEHALF."

- George Orwell

"THE PERSON WHO HAS NOTHING FOR WHICH HE IS WILLING TO FIGHT IS A MISERABLE CREATURE AND HAS NO CHANCE OF BEING FREE UNLESS MADE AND KEPT SO BY THE EXERTIONS OF BETTER MEN THAN HIMSELF."

- John Stewart Mill

Comment

Working...
            X