Famous "Rock Star" BC Riches....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famous "Rock Star" BC Riches....

Thought it would be cool to show off rock star owned BC's or at least pics of ones you got to hold for a pic....

Well, I've only gotten to see and hold this one, but it meant a lot to me, as growing up they were a huge band for me.

1 of 2 prototype Warlock basses built for Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue.

Long story, but he was shooting the video for Smoking in the Boys Room and smashed it thru a wall and snapped off the headstock. Tracii Gunns brought it up to Neal at Nikki's request to repair it. This is the same guitar in the Live Wire video and he used it all thru Shout at the Devil tour. Probably one of the most photographed BC Rich EVER!

See? Here's Earl (AXE) and Jay BOTH holding it too!

Anyways, post up your rock star guitar pics....
    Authorized Moser Custom Shop Dealer

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/Heavymetalhotrods/

TRR, I don't know you personally, but I do know Dave, and if you tried to "make an example of him", I am sure you'd regret that decision.

How about Rock star Used, but not owned?

Comment

That's a true piece of history right there!! They were a major influence on me getting into B.C. Rich for sure!! Killer pic's!!
      1983 USA Warlock
      1983 USA Bich
      1984 USA Warlock
      1985 USA Bich
      2003 USA Bich 10
      2008 USA Bich 10
      And a few others

Comment

I love the homemade string thru body.
        What a great bass.
        Did it ever get fixed?

Comment

Same. Nikki, Lita and Blackie were the main reasons I got into BC Rich's and bass.
          Did you ever get it finished Neal????

Comment

Last I saw HHI had it back in some pics with a Sig model for Nikki..... still broken.
            Authorized Moser Custom Shop Dealer

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/Heavymetalhotrods/

TRR, I don't know you personally, but I do know Dave, and if you tried to "make an example of him", I am sure you'd regret that decision.

Comment

Found this, I guess youre right.

Gosh I hope anyone of those gets made. Id buy them in a second!

Comment

I'm not a bass player but I would buy one of those for sure!!
                1983 USA Warlock
                1983 USA Bich
                1984 USA Warlock
                1985 USA Bich
                2003 USA Bich 10
                2008 USA Bich 10
                And a few others

Comment

Shame about the original one though....

CC Deville of Poison playing Gunslingers and STs, and Mötley Crue with Warlocks...those were my big two BC-playing bands...

Comment

Originally posted by widownz View Post
                    Did you ever get it finished Neal????
                    Nope, Tracii brought it to me to get it fixed for Nikki, but I didn't want to mess with it, being a piece of history, without Nikki knowing about it, so I just stuck it on the shelf. A couple of years later I get a call and they want to come get it. So they did. I haven't seen it since.
                    www.nealmoser.com
                    www.nealmoserguitars.com
                    www.nealmoser.com/store/gallery/main.php
                    nealmoser@cableone.net

Comment

Those must be imports, even HHI made Warlocks stll have the sharp point where the lower bouts meet below the bridge. That being said, I would love to see a new handmade Warlock bass finished like the first or second one. That is the bass that both got me into BC Rich, and being a bass player.

Find room in your heart for an unwanted animal. Visit your local animal shelter today, make a friend for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster View Post
                        Last I saw HHI had it back in some pics with a Sig model for Nikki..... still broken.
                        It's too bad that HHI fucked up the pickups and the " R " logo is wrong as well

Peace & Soul,
                        Stevie

Comment

HHI could fuck up a wet dream on a rainy night if you ask me. A true shame what they have done to the brand. Played some of their shit that was ok but not like the old days when Neal was with BCR. Talked to a young fellow the other day who said "BCRs aint shit!" I asked him if he ever played a vintage BCR and he said no so I let him play my 79 Mock. He is now on the hunt for a vintage Mock. All I can say is the old ones have a way of speaking for themselves. Thanks Neal,Bernie,Mal,Sal,Johnny and the rest of the old crew. You guys should have some of that stuff hanging in the Louvre! And for those who can't find an old one, find Neal he has made a few dreams come true for me.

Comment

Lita Ford's Warlock (Hairlock)

OK here is mine. Originally done and owned by Lita. The hair paint job was done to match her locks. It screams bloody murder and is fast as shit. Love this one I think I'll keep it a while.

Comment

HHI could and will fuck up everything!

Comment

Working...
                              X